Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023 – Are you interested in joining or starting your career with Total Nigeria? Vacancies in several departments have been announced. Interested candidates must be ready and willing to work, and all applications are to be submitted through the career portal: www.careers.total.com. Before submitting your application, make sure all application form requirements are completed.
Interested candidates who successfully meet the Total Nigeria 2023 recruitment requirements will stand a chance to be shortlisted as one of the candidates who will participate in a timed test that will be divided into three (3) different sections. There will be screening of credentials, face-to-face interviews, assessment examinations, and training programs respectively.
During the Total Nigeria recruitment process, shortlisted candidates will be asked to discuss their thoughts on why they want to join Total Nigeria at each of their screening centers. See the registration requirements and academic qualifications below for screening of successful candidates, the applications form, and how to apply.
Total Nigeria will not ask you to pay money for your hiring intake, be warned. However, the Total Nigeria recruitment application form can be obtained on the www.careers.total.com portal and candidates applying must provide and fill out all the options listed on the applications and upload necessary requirements.
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Total Nigeria has not advertised the 2023/2024 recruitment of fresh graduate or qualified candidates who hope may wish to join Total Nigeria. There will be a public advertisement or announcement once the open vacancies are made available.
Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Go through the requirements carefully to apply:
- Interested candidates applying must not have any sign of disabilities, and all participants applying must be medically fit.
- Master’s, Bachelor, or HND obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning and other professional certificates may add to an advantage.
- Certificate of birth and certificate of state of origin, a valid means of identification such as (National identity card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card) and a certified medical report obtained by a medical practitioner in any of the government hospitals.
- Curriculum Vitae and to apply, you must be between 20 and 35 years. 40 years and above are not eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in West African Senior School Certificate Examination, General Certificate Examination or National Examination Council in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language, are required.
How To Apply For Total Nigeria 2023 Recruitment
Each year, Total Nigeria recruits fresh graduate and interested candidates who meet the recruitment requirements, professionalism, and years of experience to work with Total Nigeria. How to apply for the 2023/2024 recruitment intake entry has been shown below.
Requirements must be submitted correctly to stand a chance of being shortlisted for screening of credentials, face-to-face interviews, assessment examinations, and other training programs respectively.
- Visit the portal: www.careers.total.com.
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
Candidates must submit their Curriculum Vitae when applying online. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited. Ignore any person requesting funds to secure a job for you at Total Nigeria. As Total Nigeria will never request for money from any candidates, be warned.