You can see SON Salary Structure | SON Salary Per Week, and also, Learn How Much the Standards Organization of Nigeria pays the present employees. And Every month, all SON remuneration and allowances are shown here.
SON Average Salary
In other words, the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) is the only lawful institution in Nigeria, entrusted with standardizing/maintaining the nature of all products. And generally, according to the (International Organization for Standardization), the kid is a whole individual (ISO).
- NAFDAC Salary Structure 2022
- BPE salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- Nigerian Hunter Council Salary Structure 2022
- NCC Salary Structure and Allowance In Nigeria 2022
- FMBN salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- NASRDA Salary Structure 2022
- Air Force Salary in Nigeria 2022
- Civil Defence Salary and Ranks 2022
- NAMA Salary Structure 2022 Updated
SON Salary Structure 2022
- Human Resources Officer earns about: ₦63,000 each month
- A statistician earns about: ₦84,000 each month
- Most importantly, Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) employees, generally earn an average salary of ₦73,500.
Two staff members of the SON put together this information
- Human Resources Officer
- And Statisticians are among the positions available
- Based on pay submissions
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
(1) Based on the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) gender distribution
(a) Is 50 percent male
(b) 50 percent female
(c) And undetermined (0 percent).