Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Portal is open for credible candidates who want to be part of the school teachers in Plateau state. The Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board is recruiting 2000 new teachers to improve the well-being of the pupils in the state. The Plateau SUBEB 2023 application form is out, and the application has begun.
Interested candidates applying on the PLSUBEB login portal must meet the requirements for the available subject areas. Candidates must complete all requirements and qualifications before submitting their application form.
How to apply for the Plateau SUBEB 2023 recruitment and other criteria are shown below. And to apply and get shortlisted, we advised interested candidates to carefully go through the information published on this page as it will increase your chance when applying on the www.plateaustate.gov.ng portal.
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
Successful candidates who pass the Plateau SUBEB 2023 computer-based test, screening of academic credentials, and oral interview will be posted to each of the public schools in Plateau state. However, the portal is open, and submission of the application must be in line with the following subject areas listed below:
|English Language||Biology||Primary Education Studies||Introductory Technology||Christian Religious Studies|
|Mathematics||Literature in English||Integrated Science||Physical and Health Education||Islamic Religious Studies|
|Physics||Social Studies||Agriculture Science||Yoruba||Civic Education|
|Chemistry||Basic Education Studies||Business Education||French||Computer Science|
Review the PLSUBEB 2023 recruitment requirements below as online application to join the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board teachers must be submitted to the www.plateaustate.gov.ng portal.
Plateau SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
To be eligible for the Plateau SUBEB 2023 Recruitment, interested candidates must possess the following requirements, and participants who cannot complete their application form requirements will be disqualified.
- A certificate of origin and birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission is also included.
- Having knowledge of Computers will add to an advantage.
- Bachelor, B.ED, B. A (Ed), HND, or OND from a tertiary approved institution must attach their NYSC discharge certificate when filling out the PLSUBEB 2023 Application Form.
- WASSCE, NECO, or GCE with a minimum of five credits and at least two (2) sittings. Mathematics and English Language are strictly required.
- All participants applying on the Plateau SUBEB 2023 login portal must have authentic means of identification, such as any of the government-approved ID cards.
- Interested candidates who submitted their Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, National Certificate in Education certificate, Diploma in Arabic, or Diploma in Islamic Studies will add to the advantage and may be considered if they meet the requirements standard.
How To Apply For Plateau SUBEB 2023 Recruitment
After submitting your application form, all participants are expected to print out their application slips, as will be required at the screening centres. The Plateau SUBEB 2023 application form requirements must be completed.
- Visit the official portal: www.plateaustate.gov.ng.
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Select a job position
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
Candidates considered by the Plateau State Universal Basic Education Board will be invited to screen their academic documents. Candidates who pass the PLSUBEB 2023 Screening and oral interview will teach in each local government in Plateau state.