Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023: Interested candidates are now invited to log in to the Osun teacher recruitment portal and apply for the SUBEB 2023/2024 application form registration for the recruitment of school teachers. However, the Osun state government has approved the intake of teachers to increase the educational system in the State. Only suitably qualified candidates can apply.
The Osun SUBEB application form is out. Interested candidates must fill out all requirements and submit their application on the Osun teacher recruitment portal: osun.csm.ng. We have provided guidelines on how to fill out the application form and the academic qualifications required for each subject area, which will prepare you for the necessary requirements when filling out your application.
Osun SUBEB application 2023 form requirements must be completed correctly. Interested candidates applying with their degree certificate, PGDE certificate, or NCE must be obtained from an accredited institution of learning in the subject areas listed below:
|English Language||Biology||Primary Education Studies||Introductory Technology||Christian Religious Studies|
|Mathematics||Literature in English||Integrated Science||Physical and Health Education||Islamic Religious Studies|
|Physics||Social Studies||Agriculture Science||Yoruba||Civic Education|
|Chemistry||Basic Education Studies||Business Education||French||Computer Science|
There will be a screening of academic certificates, qualifying tests, and oral interviews for successful candidates who have been shortlisted to teach in public primary, junior to secondary schools in Osun state.
- Ondo SUBEB Recruitment
- Plateau SUBEB Recruitment
- Abia SUBEB Recruitment
- Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
- Akwa Ibom SUBEB Recruitment
The Osun SUBEB recruitment for the 2023/2024 intake of school teachers has yet to begin. However, the previous Osun State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment of 3000 school teachers has been concluded.
Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Carefully review the Osun SUBEB 2023 recruitment requirement below:
- Interested candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in West African Senior School Certificate Examination, National Examination Council, or General Certificate of Education, including Mathematics and English Language. And not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must upload their Degree certificate, NYSC certificate, PGDE certificate, Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), and Basic Education Certificate (JSS 3 certificate). Adding a Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) may boost your chances.
- Certain requirements must be submitted, such as a certificate of origin, birth certificate or a declaration of age, certified medical certificate, passport photograph, and valid identity card such as (National I. D card, International Passport, or others) must be uploaded online before submitting your application form.
How To Apply For Osun SUBEB 2023 Recruitment
Once your application form has been submitted successfully, if you are among those who meet the Osun State Universal Basic Education Board teacher’s requirements, you will be invited for a screening assessment which consists of physical and academic screening.
Those who pass the Osun SUBEB 2023 screening will be invited for a Computer-Based Test, interviews, and others. However, the final shortlist will decide whether you will be considered.
- Visit the official portal: osun.csm.ng.
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information.
You will receive a notification from the Osun State Universal Basic Education Board management with the email or phone numbers submitted during the Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2023 registration.
The State Universal Basic Education Board will notify shortlisted candidates of their screening centers in all local governments across Osun state.