NYSC Registration 2022. All prospective Corps Members can now register online with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) at www.nysc.gov.ng. Batch A, Batch B, and Batch C registration guidelines can be found here.
On the NYSC Portal, www.nysc.org.ng, information on the NYSC Registration Guidelines and how to apply will be available.
Online enrollment for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has begun. To register successfully, prospective applicants should follow the instructions on this website.
NYSC Registration Portal 2022
The registration site at portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1 is presently accepting applications. This website will be used to apply for the National Youth Service Corps and to be a member of the corps.
This website will show you how to successfully register for NYSC on the official registration portal. So take this instruction carefully because it has all the information you require.
CHECK OUT THE Disadvantages Of Nysc Exclusion Letter 2022
The deadline for NYSC registration has yet to be declared. So keep reading to find out more about the National Youth Service Corps application process and the chances available to you.
- Do not apply through any other website than the official NYSC registration portal to prevent falling into the wrong hands.
- Please keep in mind that once the NYSC registration deadline has passed, the National Youth Service Corps may decide not to extend the registration process. So, if you want to be secure, submit your application before the deadline.
Requirements for NYSC Registration 2022
In order to register for NYSC 2022 batch A, B or C, PCMs are advised to have the following requirements:
- Make sure you have an active email address and phone number which will be used throughout your service year.
- Ensure you use the correct Matriculation Number when registering (applies to Locally trained PCMs).
- Only names that appears in the Senate Approved List will be eligible to register on the NYSC Portal.
- Foreign Trained PCMs must have graduated from an accredited university.
- Foreign Trained PCMS are expected to login to the portal and upload the following: a.) WAEC Result with not less than 5 Credits or GCE Equivalent or NECO or NABTEB or High School Diploma if you attended school in the USA b.) Complete transcript of the First Degree or HND Programme. c.) International Passport.
- Passport photographs.
- Certificate of a first degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) (Second Degree or Ph.D. not necessary).
- Official First Degree or HND transcript in its entirety.
- Personal data page and departure date of an international travel passport.
- TESTIMONIALS OR ATTESTATION LETTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN PLACE OF ORIGINAL DEGREE/HND CERTS.
- To enroll in their courses, all working-class graduates and graduates of online foreign qualifications must upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective companies.
- All graduates of medicine and other health-related studies, such as nursing science, laboratory science, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and so on, must have a current professional license, which they must submit. A license that has expired is ineligible for mobilization.
How to Register for NYSC 2022
This section will walk you through the NYSC registration process. Simply go to www.portal.nysc.org.ng to get started. Before you proceed, please double-check that you are eligible to register.
- Log on to www.nysc.org.ng and fill out all the required information.
- Make sure you do the thumbprint correctly.
- Remember your Username and Password from the signup process.
Before submitting your application, double-check all the details to avoid making a mistake.
If you require any information on NYSC Registration 2022, please leave a comment below and let us know if you have any queries or suggestions.