Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 Login Portal: nasims.gov.ng has been enabled. Interested candidates are to follow the information listed on this page carefully to learn how to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 exercise, a life-changing opportunity initiated by the federal government.
In this publication, we will show interested candidates how to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 exercise successfully. And we will show you the procedures on how to apply the following:
- Npower Teach requirements
- Academic qualifications
- Npower teach programme
- Npower Teach application form
- And Npower Teach online activities
The Npower Teach 2023 Registration Login Portal for Batch C candidates application is out and can be accessed online on the recruitment portal: nasims.gov.ng.
The Federal Government has brought out this programme to empower youths and reduce the height of unemployment in Nigeria, which is a life-changing opportunity.
And interested candidates who have a skillful character in teaching skills can visit the official portal and apply for the Npower Teach programme. N-Power will deploy teachers to assist in secondary and primary schools across Nigeria.
N-Power Teach members will volunteer to help in moral education. However, volunteers will not replace current teacher’s positions in secondary and primary schools.
The N-Power Teach members will volunteer and assist teachers across the entire federation by teaching secondary and primary school pupils in school management and other tasks within the premises.
Npower Teach staff members will assist in educating secondary and primary school students in neighboring communities across Nigeria.
Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 programme is for interested candidates in all disciplines of studies. Candidates participating in the Npower Teach programme will undergo induction training before deployment. And this may include:
- Project Supervisor
- Education Services Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- Social services analyst
- Professional Teaching
- Project Manager
- Education Consultant
- Associate Researcher
- Research Associate
- Senior Research Analyst.
Npower Teach Recruitment Requirements 2023
The Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 requirements listed on this page are all necessary for interested candidates who wish to participate in the Npower Teach recruitment online activities.
- All participants applying for Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidates must be free from drugs, excellent in writing, and willing to assist in basic education in secondary and primary schools.
- Interested participants are expected to be good at computers and must be dedicated to their duties.
- Good communication skills are required for candidates who wish to apply for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must apply with their NYSC discharge certificate and upload either of the following diploma Bachelor, Master’s, or HND when applying for the Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 exercise.
- Apply with WAEC, GCE, or NECO is necessary for candidates participating in the Npower Teach online activities.
Participants will pass through the procedures listed below:
- Personal application
- BVN Verification
- Aptitude Test
- Device Selection
- Physical Verification
How To Apply For Npower Teach 2023 Recruitment
Npower Teach Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Npower Teach 2023 Login portal: nasims.gov.ng
- Signup with a valid email address
- Go through the vacancy available
- Go through the login instructions
- Provide all required information
The Npower Teach Recruitment 2023 online application has not begun. However, this webpage will make information available once the Npower Teach online activity is announced nationwide.