Npower Health Recruitment 2023 application is ongoing. Interested candidates can apply for Npower Health recruitment through the https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ login portal. Do you wish to apply for the Npower Health life-long career opportunity? If yes, you are advised to go through this page carefully to learn more about Npower Health Recruitment 2023.
Npower Health is a delicate program, and interested candidates who want to benefit from this program are to log in to the Npower Health portal: https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ to apply.
To apply for the Npower Health Recruitment 2023 exercise through the https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ login portal. But first, interested candidates are to go through the Npower Health application requirements and academic qualifications to learn how to apply for this life-changing opportunity.
This life-changing opportunity is for interested candidates within the age bracket of 20 to 35. And candidates who meet the Npower Health recruitment criteria will be considered.
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
Npower Health Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Npower Health Recruitment 2023:
(1) Bachelor’s degree, HND, and OND with the following discipline: Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, and Psychology can apply for the Npower Health Recruitment 2023 program.
(2) Interested candidates applying for the Npower Health recruitment must be Nigerian by birth. And are expected to be vibrant, good at computers, and must be free from crime and drugs.
Npower Health Course Requirements
(1) The Npower Health Recruitment 2023 course requirements are Community Health Extension, Nursing, Health Education, Environmental Health Technology, Microbiology, and Biochemistry.
(2) Biology, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Pharmacy Technology, Medical Records, and Agricultural Science.
Npower Health Recruitment 2023 Career Opportunities
There are life-long career opportunities in N-Power health for public volunteers, which may include:
(1) HIV/AIDS Educators, Community Health Workers, Government Policy Analysts, Health Department Administrators, Displaced Persons Coordinators, Health Office Administrators, Public Relations Managers, Health Education Specialists, Social Workers, and Counselors
(2) Other N-Power health life-long career opportunities also include: Health Promotion Coordinator, Research Analyst, Project Manager in Public Health, Breastfeeding Support Coordinator, Health Research Analyst, Field Investigator, and Health Services Manager
How To Apply For The Npower Health 2023 Recruitment
Npower Health Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Npower Health login portal: https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/
- Signup with a valid email
- Go through the https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ login portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
Npower Health Recruitment 2023 Application Form can be obtained through the https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ login portal. Upload your academic qualification on the Npower Health application dashboard.
Information is required to be filled in correctly when filling out the Npower Health Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
Npower Monthly 2023 Salary Structure
Below is the Npower Monthly 2023 Salary Structure, which has been listed for interested candidates who wish to participate in any of the Npower Programme listed on this page.
|Npower Programme Category||Monthly Salary Structure|
|Npower Teach||30,000 Naira|
|Npower Health||40,000 Naira|
|Npower Tech (Software)||20,000- 40,000 Naira|
|Npower Agro||25,000- 30,000 Naira|
|Npower Build||27,000- 30,000 Naira|
|Npower Community Education Programme||10,000- 30,000 Naira|
|Npower Tech (Hardware)||20,000- 40,000 Naira|
|Npower Creative||10,000- 30,000 Naira|
The Npower Job 2023 Vacancies are all available on the https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/ login portal. And the Npower Health Recruitment 2023 Application Form is out and free for online application.