NOTAP Recruitment 2023 entry vacant positions are here. Interested candidates can log in to the official portal: www.notap.gov.ng, and go to the recruitment procedures and instructions before filling out the application requirements. Candidates who are interested in applying for any of the NOTAP Recruitment 2023/2024 vacant positions are to carefully go through the information listed below.
The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion official portal: www.notap.gov.ng, is open for online application. See NOTAP Recruitment Process 2023 academic qualifications, application requirements, recruitment news and how to apply on the login portal.
Certain requirements must be met by candidates before they can be considered as one of the NOTAP 2023 Shortlisted Candidates. However, candidates are to note that the NOTAP 2023 Application Form is free.
We announced to all interested candidates that the NOTAP Application Form is not out on National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion application portal. And 2023/2024 application process has not begun.
For your latest information on when the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion will begin, always visit this page. Before then, see the application requirements and how to apply for the NOTAP 2023 recruitment below.
NOTAP Recruitment Process 2023 Requirements
Interested candidates must meet the NOTAP Recruitment 2023 requirements as announced the by National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion Board. However, these requirements are ranging from age brackets and candidates are expected to meet a certain level of recruitment application requirements in order to be among those shortlisted for the NOTAP Recruitment 2023.
- DSS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
See the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion recruitment requirements below:
- Interested candidates applying for the NOTAP recruitment must apply with their NYSC discharge certificate and Bachelor, Master’s, or HND Degree.
- Candidates must have five credits, in WASSCE, NECO, GCE Or NABTEB, including English and Mathematics before logging in to the www.notap.gov.ng official portal.
- Interested candidates must be fit, both medically, physically and otherwise.
- Candidates must be dedicated to duty, drug and crime free and must not exceed 18 to 30 years
How To Apply For NOTAP 2023 Recruitment
Candidates who want to be among the NOTAP 2023 shortlisted candidates must follow all application guidelines and instructions listed on the www.notap.gov.ng login poral. And must upload all required credentials when applying online.
- Login to the NOTAP official portal: www.notap.gov.ng
- Signup with an email
- Go through the login portal instructions
- Provide all required information
How Much Is NOTAP 2023 Salary
NOTAP 2023 Salary – See how much the National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP) pays its staff members below:
The National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion pays its staff members an average salary of N100,000 to ₦150,000 monthly. And the above enumeration of pays to staff members ranges between N1. 2 million to N1. 8 million annually.
More information on NOTAP Recruitment 2023 application process will be updated here shortly. We encourage and advised all our viewers to always visit this portal often.