We are pleased to inform the public that the Nigerian Navy Interview Date has been set for individuals who took the 2021 recruitment aptitude test earlier this year to interview. Candidates who passed the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Aptitude Test are invited to proceed to the final step of the recruitment process.
The Nigerian navy announced the shortlist of candidates early this year and is now inviting them to come in for an interview. This is the final stage of the recruiting process, during which candidates will be subjected to a physical examination, as well as document verification, before receiving an appointment letter.
Nigerian Navy Interview Date 2022
The candidates that have been shortlisted are divided into two batches, each with 18 states. Batch A interviews will take place from the 16th to the 23rd of December, while Batch B, which includes the FCT interview, will take place from the 27th of December to the 3rd of January.
Nigerian Navy Interview/Screening Venue 2022
Candidates who made the shortlist should report for an interview on the 16th and 27th of December 20 at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School in Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos State.
Note: Candidates who fail to appear at the screening location on the scheduled date will be automatically disqualified.
Expected Documents For Nigerian Navy Interview
The interview will include a background check, medical and fitness testing, as well as a written and oral examination. Candidates must bring originals and photocopies of the following documents:
1. First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
2. Certificates from tertiary institutions.
3. Federal Ministry of Education, authentication of foreign certificates.
4. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
5. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
6. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
7. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
8. Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving Military and Para-Military
9. Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip (mandatory requirement).
- Writing materials (Biro, pencil, sharpener and eraser).
- Two pairs of face masks.
- Medium size hand sanitizer. DSSC28 DSSC28 DSSC28
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
- Two bedsheets and pillow cases.
- A set of cutlery.
Do you require the most recent Nigerian Navy recruitment information? This website should be bookmarked and visited on a regular basis.