Nigerian Army College of Nursing 2023: The application form for the Nigerian Army College of Nursing, Yaba, is out. Interested candidates are now invited to apply. Admission cutoff marks and requirements for obtaining and submitting the Army College of nursing Yaba application forms can be seen here on this page.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing’s Yaba application for 2023/2024 has begun. The Nigerian Army College of Nursing has commerce application for admission to ND/HND Nursing Program, military, paramilitary, and civilians are all invited to apply.
Nigerian Army College Of Nursing 2023 Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 5 credits and not more than two sittings in WAEC or NECO. English Language and Mathematics are required.
- JAMB UTME Requirements: Candidates must possess five credits pass in WAEC or NECO, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Candidates must have a minimum cut mark of 160 and above.
- Interested candidates whose academic results are awaiting are not entitled to apply
- To apply for a Nigerian Army College of Nursing program, such candidates must have a medical fitness report, and all academic credentials must be submitted to the appropriate unit.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army College Of Nursing 2023 Form
Candidates who wish to apply are to obtain the Nigerian Army College of Nursing admission form through the Registrar’s Office. Interested candidates who do not meet the admission requirements or candidates on waiting results are not eligible to apply.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing 2023: The Nigerian Army College of Nursing will soon begin the sale of admission forms for the 2023/2024 academic session.
To obtain the Nigerian Army College of Nursing admission form, interested candidates must pay a fee of 15,550 Naira (fifteen thousand, five hundred and fifty naira only).
Successful candidates will be interviewed, which will be held at the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos. However, the date for the interview for the 2023/2024 academic session has yet to be announced.
Candidates who applied successfully will take a written aptitude test, oral interviews, and screening of academic credentials and other required documents.
During the aptitude tests, oral interviews, and screening of academic credential activities, candidates seeking admission to the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos, are responsible for their lodging, transportation, and others.
Successful candidates are to return a complete form of their application to the college, including photocopies of all academic credentials, which must be returned a week before the interview.
More news about the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba, Lagos will be published soon. Are you one among the candidates looking for an admission at the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba? If yes, don’t miss out on basic information.
Always visit this page at least once or twice-weekly for information about the Nigeria Army College of Nursing, Yaba admission processes.