The NEPZA Salary Structure is here | You can learn how much the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) pays its employees in general. Every month, all NEPZA wages/allowances are shown here below.
In other word, the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) is a federal government agency body that pass information to the:
- Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment
And this federal institution was founded in the year 1992, of which the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Act 63 was passed into law during that year.
NEPZA Salary Structure 2022
The Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) Salary Structure, like those of other Federal Institutions/Parastatals, which ranges from:
- N60,000 to N140,000 for entry-level graduates.
Also, this institution is in charge of inspiring and easing local and foreign investment in Nigeria’s licensed free sector. The Free Province concept was settled to:
- Boost and motivate export-oriented commercial activity in Nigeria by strengthening important national economic policies
- Reducing administrative approval processes
- And providing a one-stop-shop service for establishment both inside and outside Nigeria at large.
The Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) basic activities have been reinforced in response to the Federal Government’s energetic revolutionary economic programs, which has helped in resulting in the more basic construction of (34 free zones) across the country.
And basically, some other zones are focused on a single type of economic activity. While in others, zones are more broad in scope. And do you believe that, over 300 licensed Free Zone profession are currently operating in the country’s various zones.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB? APPLY: