NEITI Recruitment 2023 – The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment login portal: www.neiti.gov.ng. To apply for the NEITI Recruitment 2023, you must follow the steps listed on this page, which will serve as a guide when applying for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency recruitment exercise.
The NEITI 2023 Login Portal is open for online application. See NEITI requirements, education qualification, NEITI Recruitment 2023 application form and how to apply for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment exercise have been made available on this page.
Interested candidates can log in to the NEITI 2023 Login Portal: www.neiti.gov.ng, and view the NEITI vacant position, which has been listed on the recruitment portal.
Interested candidates are to note that the NEITI Recruitment 2023 is free and available only on the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative official portal: www.neiti.gov.ng.
However, at the moment, the NEITI Recruitment 2023 Application activities have yet to begin. We will update this page once the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative online application is announced.
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
NEITI Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Candidates applying for the NEITI Recruitment 2023 vacant position are to have the criteria listed below. In addition, interested candidates are expected to meet certain requirements and educational qualifications to be selected as one of the NEITI Shortlisted 2023 Candidates.
- Nigerian, intelligent and physically fit
- Free from drugs, excellent in writing, vibrant and willing
- Good in computers, dedicated to duties and good communication skills
- NYSC discharge certificate
- NEITI Recruitment 2023 requires Bachelor, Master’s, or HND,
- Interested candidates applying for NEITI recruitment vacant positions must not be more the 35 years
- WAEC, GCE, or NECO are required for Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment exercise.
How To Apply For The NEITI 2023 Recruitment
When applying for the NEITI Recruitment 2023, interested candidates must fill in all personal requirements correctly. In addition, all academic qualifications must be uploaded online when applying for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment exercise.
There will be a verification of all academic qualifications uploaded on the space provided during the NEITI 2023 Screening exercise. Candidates who do not fill out or candidates who submit information that is not correct will be disqualified.
- Visit the NEITI 2023 Login portal: www.neiti.gov.ng
- Signup with a valid email
- Go through the career portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
Candidates who meet the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative recruitment requirements will be shortlisted, considered, and invited for its screening and training activities.
NEITI Salary Structure 2023
The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative salary structure has been made available on this page so that viewers who wish to start a career with the NEITI can see what a staff member is paid.
However, the average salary of a staff member working at Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative is 588,700 Naira.