The National Business and Technology Examination Board has announced the NABTEB 2023 recruitment, and interested candidates are to submit their application through the nabteb 2023 registration portal: https://nabteb.gov.ng/. On this page, we have listed the necessary guidelines on how to apply and other requirements that will ensure your chances of being among the shortlisted candidates.
NABTEB is recruiting credible candidates who have what it takes to be a staff member of the National Business and Technology Examination Board. The NABTEB Recruitment 2023 is for eligible candidates who will be hired as academic and non-academic staff. Do you have what it requires to be among the shortlisted candidates? If yes, log in to the registration portal to apply.
The NABTEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form is out, and candidates who will be filling out the application form must follow the registration instructions and must ensure that all requirements are being submitted correctly. How to apply, academic and other requirements for physical and screening of application documents are shown below.
Successful candidate will pass through screening or verification of academic credentials, physical screening, and computer-based tests. However, candidates must submit all required documents, such as an original copy of all academic credentials, certificate of birth, and certificate of origin, before submitting their application form on the nabteb registration portal: https://nabteb.gov.ng/.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
There will be an oral interview for NABTEB 2023 shortlisted candidates, and those who pass the final shortlist will be considered as successful candidates who made the 2023/2024 recruitment intake.
NABTEB 2023 Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates applying on the nabteb registration portal must apply with either a Master, Bachelor, HND, or OND from accredited higher institutions, and candidates must have their NYSC discharge certificate.
- There must have at least five credit passes in WASSCE, NECO, or GCE and not more than two sittings. English Language and Mathematics are required.
- Participants must be between the ages of 20 to 35 years and apply for the NABTEB 2023 recruitment with their birth and certificate of origin.
- Interested candidates must upload their passport photograph and a valid means of identification like a National I. D card, Voter’s card, or others.
How To Apply For NABTEB 2023 Recruitment
Submission of applications after the NABTEB 2023 recruitment deadline will not be accepted. Candidates who fail to provide accurate information when filling out the application form will be disqualified, even if they are among the shortlisted candidates.
All documents will be screened during the National Business and Technology Examination Board screening activities. Successful candidates who pass the NABTEB screening assessments will participate in oral examinations and other recruitment activities.
- Visit the registration portal: https://nabteb.gov.ng/
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information.
To apply successfully, we recommend interested candidates apply with an active email and phone number, which will serve as a medium to communicate with those who have been considered to participate in the NABTEB screening, oral examination, interview, and other recruitment activities.
The registration portal has not announced the NABTEB registration closing date for 2023/2024 recruitment: https://nabteb.gov.ng/.
See more news on the National Business and Technology Examination Board recruitment activities once you visit this page from time to time. We encourage interested candidates to apply on time to be on the list of 2023 shortlisted candidates.