Kano SUBEB recruitment 2023 is open for online application. The Kano State Universal Basic Education Board calls for applications from eligible teachers to go to the official portal and submit their applications. How to apply for the Kano teachers SUBEB 2023/2024 recruitments have been shown below.
The Kano state government are recruiting eligible teachers to improve standard learning among school pupils in the state. Interested candidates who want to grab this opportunity are to visit the www.subeb.kanostate.gov.ng portal and apply.
The application form is out, see the requirements and academic qualifications for hiring school teachers below. We have pointed out necessary information which will increase your chances of being shortlisted for interviews, computer-based tests and screening.
Interested candidates applying for the Kano SUBEB 2023/2024 recruitment must possess qualifications in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Online application is ongoing and interested candidates must upload their academic credentials and other required documents as mentioned on the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board application form.
- Bayelsa SUBEB Recruitment
- Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment
- Adamawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
Kano SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Below are the requirements for the Kano SUBEB 2023/2024 recruitment
- The first requirement demands that the application form must be filled out correctly and interested candidates must not be above the ages of 22 to 35 years.
- Must have five credit passes in West African School Certificate, National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE), in not more than two sittings. Including Mathematics and English Language
- Nigeria Certificate in Education, Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from accredited institutions of learning in relevant subject areas. Including NYSC discharge certificate, and a medical report obtained from a government hospital.
- Recent passport photograph, certificate of birth, certificate of origin, and a valid means of identification (National identity card, Standard Nigeria passport, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card)
- You must be free from crime and must be willing to be deployed to any part of their local government areas in the state.
How To Apply For Kano SUBEB 2023 Recruitment
The Kano State Universal Basic Education Board is calling on only eligible candidates to apply. The Kano SUBEB recruitment 2023 is still ongoing, and you are required to apply and submit your applications on or before the deadline.
Interested candidates must provide accurate information about themselves and submit their applications only on the official portal.
- Visit the portal: www.subeb.kanostate.gov.ng
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
After your online submission, you are expected to print out a copy of your application slip. Only successful candidates will be invited to the next recruitment process, such as screening of academic credentials, CBT Tests and interviews for the qualifying of the final shortlist.
We recommend you always visit this page for more recruitment news on the Kano State Universal Basic Education Board. You can also reach us in the comment section below, as we are always available to respond to all your queries.