The Jigawa SUBEB recruitment for 2023 is ongoing. The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board is currently recruiting school teachers to improve basic primary, junior and secondary schools in the state. Interested teachers or candidates who wish to apply can submit their application on the https://jigawastate.gov.ng/ portal.
The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board are calling interested applicants to submit their academic qualifications to the official portal for verification and screening. The Jigawa SUBEB 2023 recruitment application form is out.
Eligible persons are needed by the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board, see application requirements for screening, qualifications, the application process, Jigawa SUBEB 2023 recruitment news update and how to apply.
There will be a CBT Test, screening of all certificates, and interviews for all shortlisted candidates. The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board are inviting qualified teachers or applicants to apply in these subject areas:
|English Language||Biology||Primary Education Studies||Introductory Technology||Christian Religious Studies|
|Mathematics||Literature in English||Integrated Science||Physical and Health Education||Islamic Religious Studies|
|Physics||Social Studies||Agriculture Science||Yoruba||Civic Education|
|Chemistry||Basic Education Studies||Business Education||French||Computer Science|
How to apply, and the documents required from interested applicants, have been listed below. The closing date for the Jigawa SUBEB 2023/2024 recruitment has yet to be released. Kindly submit your application on the https://jigawastate.gov.ng/ portal.
Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment 2023 Requirements
Interested applicants applying for the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board teachers recruitment must possess the following requirements.
- The age requirement for interested persons is between 22 and 35 years.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only interested with NCE certificates, Bachelor or HND obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in relevant subject areas will be considered in the hiring process
- To apply for the Jigawa SUBEB 2023/2024 recruitment, you must possess a certificate of birth, a recent passport photograph, a certificate of state of origin, and a certified medical report from any of the state or federal medical hospitals.
- Having these requirements: the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and basic Knowledge of Computers will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Jigawa SUBEB 2023 Recruitment
The 2023/2024 Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board recruiting of the 1393 additional teachers have yet to begin. Interested applicants are now informed that the teacher’s portal is not accepting online applications.
However, there will be an open advertisement once the Jigawa SUBEB recruitment for 2023 is announced.
- Visit the portal: https://jigawastate.gov.ng/
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information
Jigawa State SUBEB 2023 Recruitment News Update
There will be interviews and screening of submitted documents (Academic Credentials) during this process. There will be an examination for all shortlisted candidates who pass the hiring requirements which includes (interviews, screening of submitted documents and examination).
Always check the email submitted once the application has been closed, as the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board will only notify successful candidates through email or SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
You can send us a comment in our comment section if you have questions or inquiries about the Jigawa SUBEB 2023/2024 teachers recruitment exercise.