The FIRS Recruitment 2022: www.firs.gov.ng recruitment official portal for the federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Recruitment is not opened, and its recruitment exercise has not been announced. Therefore, when this recruitment commerces, all interested aspirants should see the FIRS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form, on its official application portal.
And on this page, we will be providing to all aspirants with the FIRS Recruitment 2022 requirements, information, we will teach you on how you can apply for the FIRS Recruitment 2022 Online Application without undergoing any online obstacle.
Each year, institution like the federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) accept online applications from graduates across Nigeria, who are vibrant, skilled and dedicated in duty. And fundamentally, to be recruited in this institution it requires aspirants to prove that they have the capacity and wiliness for such job position
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB? APPLY:
How Can You Purchase For The FIRS Recruitment Online Application Form?
The first question should be if this federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Online Application Form is for sale. The federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Online Application Form for workers’ application is not for sale and has never been.
What all aspirants are required, is to submit their Online Application on the FIRS official portal, and are good to go. And most importantly, applicants should stay clear/away from people claiming, or trying to sell you the federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Online Application Form for this recruitment program.
Online Requirements For The 2022 FIRS Recruitment
The FIRS Recruitment 2022 requirements are listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree and HND/OND are required for federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Recruitment 2022 Online application
- To apply to the federal Inland Revenue Services recruitment scheme, you must be experienced in its technical strategies and its agency
- federal Inland Revenue Services aspirants must be vibrant to reason and think out basic ideas
- Aspirants must demonstrate basic leadership to execute the federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) duties effectively, with regard to the interest of technology.
- Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Recruitment applicant must have the ability to think across:
- And scenarios
- All applicant must have the ability to manage and coordinate federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) projects with its span of
- multiple locations.
- Federal Inland Revenue Services applicant must have the knowledge with regard to basic track record of analytical success
- Applicants must have the ability to develop and understand federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) strategies
- federal Inland Revenue Services requires applicants who are:
- Vibrant and Excellent in writing
- Dedicated To Duties
- Crime Free
- In verbal communication skills
- Expert in computer and its application
- Good at English, with regard to interaction
- Willing to discharge his/her duties when needed
- Other educational certificates, like: WASSCE, NECO, GCE and others are required by the federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) Recruitment exercise.
Online Procedures On How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2022
FIRS Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the FIRS recruitment official portal: www.firs.gov.ng/career
- And once you have access its portal
- Create an account with federal Inland Revenue Services with an active email
- Then, carefully fill the application
- Surname, First Name, Other Name,
- Contact Address
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- National Identification Number
- Education Qualifications
- Course of study
- Click >>> Apply
- Go through your (Application form)
- Scan your original documents
- And upload on the space provided
- Only selected aspirants will be contacted by FIRS
We promised to update this page once FIRS Recruitment 2022 Online Application commerces. Also, for more news, please, visit the federal Inland Revenue Services official website: www.firs.gov.ng/career