Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023: This page covers all essential areas, such as Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment at large, how to apply for federal government jobs, recruitment requirements, qualifications, and other recruitment information, which have been published on this page.
The Federal Government has successfully begun its recruitment intake. This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Federal Government job recruitment scheme.
For more Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023 updates, please follow the information listed on this page. The Federal Government believes that Nigerians deserve an opportunity to live a better life, no matter their academic qualifications or professionalism.
However, the Federal Government is looking forward to improving the essential lives of Nigerians across the six (6) Geo-political zones. Continue reading for more information.
Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment
Some of these federal government institutions are now recruiting. Click on the Link to apply for any job of your choice below:
1. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC): The National Identity Management Commission is a Nigerian legal institution that generally operates the country’s national identity management systems.
To join the National Identity Management Commission, visit the NIMC login portal.
2. Nigeria Police Force: Generally, the Nigeria Police Force is one of Nigeria’s lawful Federal Government recruitment organizations. To apply for the Nigeria Police Force 2023 Recruitment exercise, click on the Link.
3. The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is ongoing. To apply, visit the www.nafdac.gov.ng login portal.
4. Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON)Recruitment 2023 exercise has begun to apply to visit the www.son.gov.ng login portal
5. The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) online application has been enabled. To apply, visit www.dpr.gov.ng login portal
6. The login portal allows you to apply for the: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). As the NSCDC 2023 Recruitment exercise is ongoing.
7. The ICPC 2023 Recruitment exercise has begun to apply; click on the LINK
8. The Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment will soon begin. To find more information about Nigerian Amry recruitment, visit the www.recruitment.army.mil.ng login portal
9. The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) application login portal is open. To apply for the FCSC 2023 Recruitment exercise, visit the www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login portal
10. Nigerian Air Force: The Nigerian Air Force 2023 Recruitment has begun. To join the Nigerian Air force, visit the https://airforce.mil.ng login portal
11. Federal Ministry of Education:The Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment online application has been enabled. To begin, visit the https://education.gov.ng login portal.
12. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency login portal is open. For more information on how to obtain the NIMASA 2023 Application Form and how to apply, please visit the www.nimasa.gov.ng login portal.
13. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC): The Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2023 Application portal has been enabled. For more information, visit the www.inecnigeria.org login portal.
14. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA): The National Emergency Management Agency has listed available vacant positions on the recruitment portal. To apply, visit the www.nema.gov.ng portal login
15. UBEC/ Federal Teachers Scheme:Are you an eligible teacher? Do you have all it takes to be a Universal Basic Education Commission member? If yes, visit the www.ubeconline.com login portal.
16. Federal Fire Service:The Federal Fire Service 2023 Recruitment login portal has been enabled. To apply, visit the Federal Fire Service official portal: www.fedfire.gov.ng
17. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC): The Nigerian Railway Corporation online application has begun; for more information about the Nigerian Railway Corporation 2023 Recruitment online activities, please visit the www.nrc.gov.ng login portal.
18. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA):The Nigerian Ports Authority seriously needs fresh graduates. To apply for the N.P.A. 2023 Recruitment exercise, visit the https://nigerianports.gov.ng portal login.
19. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS):The Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment exercise may soon begin; for more information, visit the www.immigration.gov.ng login portal.
20. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC): The EFCC online application will soon be enabled. To find out when the EFCC Recruitment 2023 online application will begin, please visit the efccnigeria.org login portal.
21. Nigerian Navy: The Nigerian Navy login portal is open. To start an online application, visit the www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal login
22. Nigeria Customs Service: Are you interested in applying for the Nigeria Customs Service? Visit the www.customs.gov.ng login portal.
23. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC):Federal Road Safety Corps application portal has been enabled. To apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2023 application exercise, visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official portal: www.frsc.gov.ng
24. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA): The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is looking for candidates with what it takes to be a member. To apply, visit the www.ndlea.gov.ng login portal.
25. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS): The FIRS login portal has been enabled. To apply for the FIRS 2023 Recruitment exercise, visit the www.firs.gov.ng login portal.
26. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS):The National Health Insurance Scheme may soon start accepting online applications. To apply for the NHIS 2023 Recruitment exercise, visit the www.nhis.gov.ng portal login.
The Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023 are of the many available Government recruitment agencies in Nigeria listed on this page. For more Federal Government jobs in Nigeria, please click these Links.
Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023 Requirements
The Federal Government Job Recruitment requirements for any ongoing jobs must be met, such as the above candidate must be a Nigerian, physically fit, free from drugs, dedicated to duties, good communication skills, NYSC discharge certificate, Bachelor, Master’s, HND or OND.
Interested candidates applying for Federal Government Jobs must have five credits in the West African Certificate Examination, National Examination Council, or General Certificate of Education, including Mathematics and English.
Federal Government 2023 Recruitment Important Information
In the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023, we do not have any control over the ongoing job scheme. And we only provide job recruitment information to guide you during your preferred job online application.
We have provided all job procedures, recruitment requirements, and guidelines to guide you during your 2023/2024 online application.
(a) The Federal Government generally said it would no longer accept candidates who do not have the: National Identity Number (NIN). Consequently, to apply for any Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment, you must possess a valid means of identification (Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voter’s card); and all academic credentials).
(b) Interested candidates can only apply for one position.
(c) Beware of fraudulent job promise offers.
(d) Do not pay anyone who claims they will help you get any of the Federal Government 2023 Jobs.
(e) Interested candidates must figure out the field of work they are interested in applying for on the login portal.
(f) At the end of the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023 exercise, only candidates who meet the organizational recruitment requirements will be considered.
For instance, if you want to join the Nigerian Military, please note that applying for the Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment alone is unnecessary; you may be disqualified at the end of the exercise.
To save yourself the stress of applying for the Nigerian Army recruitment year after year. Why not apply for the Nigerian Airforce 2023 Recruitment, Nigerian Navy 2023 Recruitment, DSS 2023 Recruitment, and the Nigerian Police Force 2023 Recruitment exercise simultaneously.
Many candidates have generally succeeded in using this formula when applying for the Federal Government Job Recruitment 2023 exercise. It is also one of the best options to secure a government job.
Another example, if in case, you want to apply for any of the Federal Government 2023 Education Jobs, or teaching jobs, then you can apply for any of the following Federal Government 2023 Recruitment Jobs listed below:
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
- National Teachers Institute
- National Examination Council
- National Universities Commission
- National Open University of Nigeria
- West African Examination Council
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board
Interested candidates applying for the Federal Government 2023 Health Jobs or any of the Medical Jobs can consider applying for any three Federal Government 2023 Health Jobs listed below:
- Nigerian Institute of Medical Research
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency
- National Health Insurance Scheme
How To Apply For The Federal Government 2023 Jobs
To apply for any Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment, please follow the following procedures listed below:
- Visit the institution’s official portal
- Signup with an email
- Verify your email
- Go through the portal instructions.
- Provide all required information.
The institution will invite only shortlisted candidates, and there will be a screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates. However, the screening date and time will be emailed to shortlisted candidates.
Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements that will be required at your screening centers only for shortlisted candidates who meet any of the 2023/2024 ongoing Federal Government recruitment requirements.
- Print out your registration slip
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A copy of your application printout
- Passport photographs
- Educational certificates
- Certificate of L.G.A. of Origin
- Government-Approved ID Cards
For information on Federal Government Job 2023 Recruitment, always visit this portal.