BUK Screening Requirements 2023 – This is to notify interested candidates seeking admission that the screening requirements for Bayero University, Kano 2023/2024 academic year are out. To find more information about the Bayero University 2023 screening requirements, carefully go through the information below.
BUK 2023 Post UTME Form
BUK 2023 Post-UTME Screening processes and dates have been released. Interested candidates are to note that Bayero University, Kano has begun the sale of the Post UTME admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session. To apply, visit the www.buk.edu.ng/ login portal.
BUK 2023 Post UTME Cut Off Mark
Interested candidates who choose Bayero University, Kano as their first choice while registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to note that the Bayero University, Kano admission cut-off mark is 180 and above.
Does BUK Do Post UTME?
Of course, yes. The Bayero University, Kano will hold its 2023/2024 academic Post-UTME examination for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who have directly chosen the BUK as their first choice of institution in the yet-concluded UTME 2023 exams.
Is BUK 2023 Admission List Out?
The Bayero University, Kano admission list will soon be released on the admission portal: www.buk.edu.ng/. The first, second choice, and supplementary (I) and (II) admission lists of candidates offered admission into Bayero University, Kano Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session will be released soon once the university managements have concluded with the admission processes.
As soon as the Bayero University, Kano admission published the names of admitted candidates, successful candidates who have been accepted by BUK must print out their BUK admission letters.
BUK 2023 Post-UTME Test Application Requirements
Interested candidates must meet a requirement of OND (with merit), NCE, IJMB (with a minimum of 8 points), GCE ‘A’ Level (3 credits), and HND for part-time degree programs (Pass).
Candidates applying for admission to Bayero University, Kano must have a minimum of (5) credits in the SSCE conducted by the West African Examinations Council or the National Examinations Council and must not be more than (2) sittings, including a pass in English.
To apply for the BUK 2023 Post UTME, candidates who selected Bayero University, Kano as their first choice in 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination must score at least 180 and above.
How To Apply For BUK 2023 Direct Entry Screening Application
Interested candidates who meet the Bayero University, Kano admission requirements are entitled to log in to the BUK website: https://buk.edu.ng and follow all instructions to apply.
- Login to the BUK portal: https://buk.edu.ng
- Click the Direct Entry Screening application
- Log in using your DE Number (fill out the program you are applying for and your gender)
- Upload your passport-sized photograph
- Fill out the admission Form
- Print out your Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only at the bank mentioned on your payment invoice, and after you successfully made the payment
- Login back to the official portal: www.buk.edu.ng
- If your payment is successful, your payment will be validated, and you will be allowed to fill out your O’ Level and A’ Level Qualifications Form.
- Print your Acknowledgement Letter
Only candidates that were successfully screened online will be considered for DE admission. For inquiries or if you encountered any difficulty during your registrations, you can email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply For Admission To Bayero University, Kano
Post UTME Application Procedure:
- Visit the Bayero University official website: www.buk.edu.ng
- Click Post-UTME Application Portal
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Sum Total
- Upload your passport-sized photograph
- Fill out the Applicant’s admission Form
- Interested candidates must print out their Payment Invoice and use the invoice to make the payment of N2,500 at the bank mentioned on your payment invoice
- After making the payment at the bank mentioned on your invoice, then login back again to the official portal: www.buk.edu.ng
- Your payment will be validated, and you will be able to print your Examination Card. Candidates who don’t have the Examination Card will not be allowed to take the Post-UTME test.
BUK 2023 Part-time Application Procedure
Candidates applying for the part-time in Bayero University, Kano for the procedure below to apply for BUK 2023 Part-time application.
- Login to the BUK official portal: www.buk.edu.ng
- Under the PART-TIME DEGREE STUDENTS button, click on the Application forms
- Log in with your NAME and select (Applying for a Part-time Degree Programme)
- A payment Invoice will be sent to your email inbox
- Print it and go to any branch to make a payment of 10,000 Naira Only
- After your payment has been successfully processed, return to the portal login www.buk.edu.ng
- Fill in the Application Forms
- Fill in the Personal Data Form
- Fill out your qualifications Form, including your course selection Form.
- Review your Part-time application forms to ensure that the information provided is being filled correctly
- Then, click on submit.