BRISIN Salary Structure Scheme 2022: Do you wish to know how much the employees of Nigeria’s Basic Registry and Information System are reimbursed?
If that have been on your mind, then you are at the right place. Mostly, BRISIN is one of the highest-payed parastatals in Nigeria, and we have provided all necessary key information about BRISIN Salary Structure 2022 in this publish.
- NAFDAC Salary Structure 2022
- BPE salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- Nigerian Hunter Council Salary Structure 2022
- NCC Salary Structure and Allowance In Nigeria 2022
- FMBN salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- NASRDA Salary Structure 2022
- Air Force Salary in Nigeria 2022
- Civil Defence Salary and Ranks 2022
- NAMA Salary Structure 2022 Updated
In Nigeria, the Basic Registry and Information System (BRISIN) is an amalgamated and across-the-board system for the:
- Distribution of data and information to support:
(a) Economic management
(b) And socioeconomic growth.
It gives the go-ahead and ensures the frequent and continuing examination and management of Nigeria’s population and administrative organizations. The following:
- Local Government Areas
- Any States of the Federation shall have passage to BRISIN data and information.
BRISIN Salary Structure 2022
Among other things, according to a circular proceed by the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) for the:
(1) Application of the new national minimum wage
(2) School-leavers who enter the Service on:
- Grade Level (GL) 04 Step (S) 1 will be paid N242,994 per annum
(3) While officers at the top of the Public Service on:
- GL 17 – S1 will be paid N4,183,600 per annum
in accordance with the former NSIWC Chairman Chief Richard Egbule, the table, which was accredited by former President Goodluck Jonathan, have the desired effect on the date the President signed the new N18,000 minimum wages in March.
Also, the President of the Federal Republic has approved the qualification of the:
- Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS)
- with effect from March 23, 2011
Which he remarked when introducing the table, and you can check back for more relevant information on how much the federal government pays BRISIN staff member. And this institution own by the federal government, and BRISIN is not a private institution.