Ranks and Air Force Salary in Nigeria. This website contains further information on the Nigerian Air Force monthly wage, NAF ranking, and other NAF-related statistics.
The goal of this page is to give our readers a better understanding of the Nigerian Air Force’s levels and pay scale. So keep reading to find out more about the Nigerian Air Force’s ranks and monthly pay.
Air Force Salary in Nigeria and Ranks
Have you been looking up the Nigerian Air Force’s ranks and pay structure on Google? If that’s the case, your search has come to an end.
We will give critical information about the Air Force Salary in Nigeria & ranks, monthly wages for commissioned and non-commissioned officers, and other related information in this page.
So, whether you want to learn more about the Nigerian Air Force in general or wish to join the Nigerian Air Force, this page will provide you with all the information you require.
This article will assist you in understanding the Nigerian Air Force compensation structure and ranking, which is particularly useful if you wish to pursue a career in the Air Force.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
If you wish to apply for a position in the Nigerian Air Force this year, you can do so using the official NAF recruitment webpage.
Nigerian Air Force Ranks and Salary Structure
Without initially understanding the Nigerian Air Force ranks, you will be perplexed by the Nigerian Air Force salary system. As a result, we decided to start with the NAF rating. We hope you will find our efforts to be worthwhile.
Nigerian Air Force Ranks
The NAF ranks are divided into two categories:
- The commissioned officers and,
- The non-commissioned officers
The NAF ranks for commissioned officers are as follows:
- Air Chief Marshal
- Air Marshal
- Air Vice-Marshal
- Air Commodore
- Group Captain
- Wing Comdr
- Squadron Leader
- Flight Lieutenant
- Flying Officer
- Pilot Officer
The NAF ranks for non-commissioned officers are as follows:
- Air Warrant Officer
- Master Warrant Officer
- Warrant Officer
- Flight Sergeant
- Lance Corporal
- Cadet (Trainee)
Nigerian Air Force Salary Structure
The compensation structure of the Nigerian Air Force is based on rank. The pay of a NAF officer is determined by his or her rank and years of service.
So, what is the monthly wage of the Nigerian Air Force? The Nigerian Air Force’s current salary structure is shown below.
- Trainee earns N10,237 monthly
- Cadet (Trainee) earns N44,564 per month
- Aircraftman/woman take home N53,892 monthly
- Lance Corporal receives N55,832 as monthly salary
- Corporal earns N58,634 monthly
- Sergeant earns N69,261 as monthly salary
- Flight Sergeant receives N87,119 every month
- Warrant Officer earns N101,974 monthly
- Master Warrant Officer receives N165,697 as monthly salary
- Air Warrant Officer receives N171,793 every month
- Pilot Officer receives N187,159 as monthly salary
- Flying Officer receives N218,400 every month
- Flight Lieutenant receives N232,484 as monthly salary
- Squadron Leader receives N248,004 every month
- Wing Comdr earns N342,586 as monthly salary
- Group Captain receives N352,631 every month
- Air Commodore receives N677,895 as monthly salary
- Air Vice-Marshal receives N1,376,343 per month
- Air Marshal take home a monthly salary of N1,486,451
- Air Chief Marshal take home a monthly salary of N1,724,283
The Nigerian Air Force grades and salaries are listed above. This material will surely be valuable to you if you wish to pursue a career in the Air Force.
What are your thoughts on this? Use the comment box below to express your thoughts. Also, please share this information if you think it will be useful to someone else.