www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Portal 2019 – The registration form for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is now available.
This page will provide you with the right and simple instructions for signing up and applying for the P-YES Application Form for 2022.
Pyes is an incubation program in which kids are directly empowered with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), with the goal of developing many levels of empowerment.
Read on for more information on how to apply and be one of the 774,000 people who will be recruited.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
If you’re looking for the official recruitment portal for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, go to www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Requirements for www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Portal
Literate, semiliterate, and nonliterate people will be able to participate in the system.
The basic aptitude and capacity to learn and be teachable is used as the qualification threshold.
Aside from the preceding, the following are the essential requirements for enlistment:
- A Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18-40 must apply.
- The applicant must be able to prove his or her identity (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- To be eligible for the plan, the applicant must supply a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
- Ability to speak in basic English as well as any Nigerian language.
- A solid mind and a proven upright character.
- A guarantor, ideally a community or religious leader, must be provided by the applicant.
- Possibility of obtaining the support of a local government figure.
- Beneficiaries should be able to share their knowledge and mentor couples in their areas.
- A guarantor’s paperwork is required for all applicants. Here is where you may get the form.
How to Commence Your Application Via www.p-yes.gov.ng Registration Portal.
Candidates who match the requirements given above should apply by clicking the “Start Application” button below:
Start your application at https://reg.p-yes.gov.ng/.
- Go to the above-mentioned PYES registration form portal.
- Fill in your name, email address, phone number, gender, marital status, residential address, form of identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card, or National ID Card), state of origin, local government area, ward name, state of residence, local government of residence, your BVN, name of bank, highest academic qualification, location of your business, SLB information, employment status, business you would like to be in, and your BVN, name of bank.
- Send in your application for consideration.
- That is all there is to it. You’ve successfully completed the online PYES registration form.
P-YES’ vision is to empower Nigerian youth by providing opportunities and an enabling environment for wealth creation by equipping them with the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to make them productive, reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that can contribute creatively and meaningfully to nation building.