UBEC Salary Structure 2022 Scheme: UBEC rearmost news on teacher’s salary scale. The above salaries of the Federal Teacher’s UBEC Salary/Remuneration Structure have been made available and provided on this page.
This publication will tell you how much the UBEC pays its successful candidates who meet the UBEC’s recruiting requirements.
Among other things, the salaries of the Federal Teachers Scheme UBEC Salary Structure Scheme are the subject of this publication. This section will tell you how much the UBEC pays its qualified candidates.
And now, let’s go right to the point, without wasting your time. The federal government has presented an allowance to each participant. Moreover, it should be distinguished that this fee will only be applied to aspirants who have been selected for the recruitment proceedings.
- NAFDAC Salary Structure 2022
- BPE salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- Nigerian Hunter Council Salary Structure 2022
- NCC Salary Structure and Allowance In Nigeria 2022
- FMBN salary structure in Nigeria 2022
- NASRDA Salary Structure 2022
- Air Force Salary in Nigeria 2022
- Civil Defence Salary and Ranks 2022
- NAMA Salary Structure 2022 Updated
- Amotekun Corps Salary Structure And Ranks
- Nigeria Police Rank and Salary Structure 2022
- NIMASA Salary Structure
UBEC Salary Structure 2022
(a) The Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) remunerates an average salary of 137,174 Naira
- Assistant Chief Executive Officer
- Quality Assurance Director
- And Teaching Professional
Are among the positions which have been made available. And, based on pay submissions, the gender admeasurement in the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
|Job Title||Salaries per month|
|Assistant Chief Executive Officer||₦203,000|
|Quality Assurance Director||₦278,000|
Most importantly, it should be illustrious that this fee will majorly be applied to candidates who have been selected successfully for the recruitment procedures.
And in conjunction with the project, generally it will stand for at least two years, or as decisive by the Universal Basic Education Commission.