SEC Recruitment 2022: The Security Exchange Commission recruitment process is now ongoing. According to the previous search Recruitment, the year 2022 is about to begin; it wouldn’t be out of place to predict that this year’s version would be released shortly.
We’ve decided to assist you in preparing for upcoming recruiting programs by sharing everything you need to know and possess in terms of SEC recruitment.
The commission conducts annual recruitment to ensure that it has enough talented and qualified employees to achieve its goals and vision.
This year’s edition of the hiring program has ended, and interested jobseekers are recommended to prepare themselves.
SEC Application Form
The Securities and Exchange Commission is not now recruiting, but it may do so in the near future. Interested applicants are recommended to wait patiently for the application form to be released.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
The form can be found at www.sec.gov.ng, the SEC’s career portal. Most importantly, the application form for the Securities and Exchange Commission is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in exchange for completing the form.
SEC Recruitment portal
SEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in Accounting, Law, or Economics. It has to be given by a reputable institution.
- Must possess at least four credit pass in General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- You must be computer-literate, according to the National Examination Council (NECO).
- Three credit passes in either the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or the West African School Certificate (WASC) are required (WASSCE).
- A National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution is required.
- You must be 30 years old or younger to be eligible.
How to Apply for SEC Recruitment 2022
To apply for a position with the Securities and Exchange Commission, go to www.sec.gov.ng and fill out an application. To submit your application, follow the steps below.
- Visit www.sec.gov.ng for more information.
- Create an account using your current email address.
- Please confirm your account by email.
- Complete the online application.
- Credentials to be uploaded
Once the Securities and Exchange Commission begins the 2022 recruitment process, we will update this website with the most up-to-date application procedures.