polac.edu.ng Polac Registration Login Portal 2022: See Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Student Login Portal
Polac Registration Login Portal is an online platform where students may access crucial program information such as course registration, fee payment, admission letters download, and admission list by logging onto an institution’s website.
The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil (NPA) management has created a student site for all prospective students of the institution.
We have provided thorough information on the NPA login site, however if you are having trouble utilizing the links below, please DROP A COMMENT or contact us using the details below.
Also See: Common Entrance Exam Date 2022
How Do I Register For Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course Via polac.edu.ng Polac Registration Login Portal
All prospective students are advised to purchase, fill and submit their Polac admission forms via the Nigeria Police Academy 9th Regular Course login portal. As a result of this, any candidate, parent or guardian who submits the admission form outside the required portal will not be admitted. Therefore, to apply for Nigerian Police academy 9th Regular Course, Kindly read through this article to be well directed on how to purchase, fill and submit their Polac admission forms
The Nigerian Police Academy’s 9th Regular Course degree program; details on how to access this form and how to apply are thoroughly stated in this piece of writing.
Requirements for POLAC Admission Form
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 to be considered. Your birth certificate must clearly indicate this, and it must be stamped by a government hospital.
- Male applicants must be 1.67 meters (5 feet and 6 inches) tall, while female applicants must be 1.62 meters (5 feet 4 inches) tall.
- A male’s chest size requirement is an extended chest span of at least 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- You may be unable to work if you are physically or intellectually disabled or have a deformity that prevents you from performing at a high level.
- The importance of SSCE, NECO, or GCE credentials cannot be overstated.
- The required educational certifications and courses for graduates of higher education institutions are clearly stated on the recruitment webpage. So, when filling out the application, make sure to select that box to see which positions match your educational qualifications. Check out the list below for further information.
How to Obtain and Submit POLAC Admission Form.
- Interested applicants may go to http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin to apply for admission.
- If you are not going to make the payment right away, please generate your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code and write it down somewhere secure.
- You’ll use the Remita Code(RRR) to make the payment after it’s been produced.
- The RRR code acquired can be used to make a N3,500.00 payment at any Nigerian bank branch (Frist Bank, GTbank or any other bank will suffice for this).
- All candidates must additionally apply for and participate in the Joint Admission Matriculation Board Examination.
In order to be a preferred choice over all other candidates, you must score higher than the minimum mark of 180 on the Jamb examination. It also makes no difference which school you chose as your first choice; as long as you pass the exam, you will be accepted into the Police Academy. For more information, see polac.edu.ng Polac Registration Login Portal