Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Portal | See Below On How To Apply
The Ogun State Civil Service Commission will launch a recruitment platform in 2022. We will give you with information on the application form as well as other requirements for applying for this position in this post.
According to the information we have, the Ogun State Civil Service Commission will recruit new workers for the government, and once the portal is open, registration will commence via the Ogun State Civil Service Commission portal, with interested applicants applying online.
Everyone is eligible to apply for the Ogun state civil service recruitment form 2022; all you have to do is access the portal and submit the relevant papers, after which you must wait for the Commission to publish the shortlisted names.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Requirements For Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
When applying for the Ogun State Civil Service Job Recruitment 2022, there are a number of factors to consider. It’s critical to have the proper information at the right moment. It’s also critical to have your certificates ready.
|Academic Requirement||B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE|
So, what certificates should you collect for this job? The following certificates are required for this position: First School Leaving Certificate, SSCE Result with at least 5 credit passes, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)ED or Bachelor of Arts (B.A)ED, NYSC Discharge Certificate, and a Birth Certificate are all required documents.
Keep the following in mind:
- Have all the above-mentioned credentials
- Scanned credentials should be uploaded to www.ogunstate.gov.ng.
- The shortlist for the Ogun State Civil Service Commission will be released immediately after the exercise.
- Do not pay anyone who claims to be able to assist you in obtaining a position with the Ogun State Civil Service Commission.
Ogun State LGA Eligible For Recruitment
- Abeokuta North
- Abeokuta South
- Ijebu East
- Ijebu North
- Ijebu North East
- Ijebu Ode
- Ilara-Ogudo Yewa
- Imeko Afon
- Iperu, Ogun
- Obafemi Owode
- Ogere Remo
- Ogun Waterside
- Remo North
- Yewa North
- Yewa South
How to Apply for Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Make sure you use the correct website to submit your application. All applications will be submitted via the internet. How to make an application:
- Visit www.ogunstate.gov.ng to apply.
- Make sure you submit your online registration form on or before the deadline for recruitment applications.
- Before settling on a position, read over the many options.
- Fill out an application for the position of your choice.
At this time, the recruitment deadline has not been communicated to us. However, once we receive any plausible information, we will make every effort to provide it to you on time.
This concludes the article. Do you have any inquiries about the Ogun State Civil Service Commission’s recruitment process? Please leave a comment below, and we will respond as soon as possible.