The application portal for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022 exercise (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) is now online for the 10,000 officer supplementary recruiting exercise in 2022.
Interested individuals can now apply online at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng using the NCS portal. On this website, you’ll find the NCS recruitment application deadline.
The public is thus notified that the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal has officially opened. The online application form must be completed and submitted through the recruitment portal.
This website was intended to walk you through the application procedure for the position. Please keep in mind that the NCS application form is completely free.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
According to the information we have, the Nigeria customs recruiting form for 2022 would be released soon. If you want to apply for a position with the NCS, go to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and fill out an application. The application portal will be available soon.
Fill out an application for Nigerian customs recruiting in 2022. We will soon begin recruiting for the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS). Interested applicants should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to apply. On the internet, you can find a Nigerian custom recruitment form.
Following the completion of the first step of the Customs recruitment process, applicants for NCS 2022/2023 will be required to complete a screening exam. The Nigeria Customs Service will publish a list of shortlisted candidates online before then.
Is NCS Recruitment Application Form 2022 Out?
At the time of publishing this article, the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022 Application Form has not been released. Therefore, all interested applicants should continue visiting this web page for update regarding the forthcoming NCS Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
Available NCS Vacant Position
The recruitment procedure for the Nigeria Customs Service will continue. The following are the E-Portal availability dates and educational criteria for each cadre:
- Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 13 December 2021
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOL 06)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 15 December 2021
- Applicant must possess an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Nigeria Certificate In Education (NCE).
- Customs Assistant Cadre CA II, III (CONSOL 03, 04)
- E-Portal Availability Date – 17 December 2021
- Applicant must possess Junior Secondary Certificate (JSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
Basic Requirements For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022
- Male candidates must be 1.62 meters tall, while female candidates must be 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters when completely inflated.
- Candidate must be in good health and have a verified medical report from one of the government hospitals.
- There must be no physical or mental disabilities in the candidate.
- Candidate must have completed WASSCE with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core subjects such as mathematics and English language in no more than two sittings.
- Applicants with higher degrees, such as an OND, HND, BSC, and so on, are also eligible to apply.
|Chest Measurement (Male)||0.87 metres|
|Minimum Height||1.62 metres|
|Mode of Identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
Steps for a Successful NCS Application 2022
On the official website www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, candidates can apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2022. To apply for the job, you must first log in to the portal. You’re ready to begin once you’ve uploaded the necessary credentials and documents to the NCS Portal.
- Visit https://customs.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers
- Select your preferred position
- Read the job description and requirements
- Click “I’m interested”
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
- Then, submit
Please be advised that the application for Nigerian customs recruiting is absolutely free. You are not allowed to pay for the form in any way. Simply go to the portal and follow the instructions to register for the ongoing Nigeria Customs Service job recruitment 2022.
On the portal www.customs.zohorecruit.com, the Nigeria Customs (NPF) has claimed that recruiting for the agency is transparent and fully free of charge. This means that you should be able to participate in the recruitment process as long as you have the required credentials.
Do yourself a favor and subscribe to our notifications for the most up-to-date information about Nigeria Customs Service Recruiting 2022. Also, don’t forget to leave a comment telling us what you think about the NCS 2022 recruitment process.