Are you Looking For Hotel Job in Abuja? Below are the most recent hotel job openings available in Abuja for both degree and SSCE holders, as well as other relevant information.
We conducted extensive research to compile a list of hotels in Abuja that are actively hiring. So take this instruction carefully because it has all the information you require. Below are hotel jobs in Abuja that include lodging.
Creating opportunities and an enabling environment for wealth creation by equipping youth with the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to make them productive, reducing poverty and creating an economically empowered youth population that is strategically positioned to contribute creatively and meaningfully to nation building.
Hotel Jobs in Abuja 2022
Are you looking for a job in the hotel industry in Abuja? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place. In this page, we’ve listed the hotels in Abuja that are now hiring. We’ve also included important information that will assist you in submitting a successful application. So keep your eyes on the page and keep reading.
Hotel Jobs in Maitama, hotel Job Vacancies in Lugbe, hotel Job Vacancies in Asokoro, hotel Jobs in Dawaki, hotel Jobs in Lokogoma, hotel Jobs in Gwarinpa, night hotel jobs in Abuja, hotel jobs in Life Camp, and other hotel job vacancies in various parts of Abuja for both degree and SSCE holders have been covered.
Whether you have a bachelor’s degree or an SSCE, there are numerous opportunities accessible to you. All you have to do now is fill out an application. Once you’ve been chosen, you’ll have access to life-changing opportunities.
Each hotel provides a cooperative working environment. You will reach your full potential and make a major contribution to both the hotel and society.
Some available opportunities necessitate a degree or prior experience, while others do not. Regardless of their educational background or circumstances, everyone deserves a chance to succeed.
- BPP Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- 7Up Application Form
- CBN Recruitment Portal
- AIB Recruitment Process
- INEC Adhoc staff Recruitment
- Nigeria Stock Exchange Recruitment
- NTI 2022 Recruitment Application Form
If you get a job at one of these hotels, you’ll have the chance to meet people you wouldn’t have met otherwise.
You’ll be surprised how much you’ll learn from people with a variety of skills, backgrounds, and degrees of experience who are ready to share what they know.
In addition, these hotels offer a wide range of financial prizes and bonuses. With these hotels, you can reach your maximum potential and give your life a feeling of meaning and purpose.
Looking For Hotel Job in Abuja? Here Is The Available Hotel Jobs in Abuja
The following are just a few of the many hotel jobs in Abuja that are currently available. Apply to any of the hotels listed below for the role that best suits you.
- Desk clerks
- Accountants and auditors
- Director of Sales
- Laundry and dry-cleaning workers
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks
- Meeting, convention, and event planners
- Chefs and head cooks
- Combined food preparation and serving workers
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales representatives
- Dining room and cafeteria attendants
- Chief Engineer
- Food preparation workers
- Lodging managers
- Executive Housekeeper
- General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Security guards
- Secretaries and administrative assistants
- Maintenance and repair workers
- Restaurant hosts and hostesses
- Taxi drivers and chauffeurs
- Sales Coordinator
- Office clerks
- Maids and housekeeping cleaners
List of Hotels in Abuja Currently Recruiting Now
You might be able to apply for a job by surfing the hotel’s websites or going to the hotel and submitting your application in person. Who knows, maybe you’ll get a call for an interview and end up with the job of your dreams.
1. Chelsea Hotel
Address: Plot 123 Cadastral Zone A0, Cadastral Zone, Central Business District, Abuja.
Phone: +234 (0) 9 2918911-2, 070 4232 8806, 08129128145
2. Reiz Continental Hotel
Address: 779 10th Street, Cadastral Zone, Abuja
Phone: 0807 319 0331 0803 967 6940
3. Transcorp Hilton Abuja
Address: 1 Aguiyi Ironsi St, Maitama 900001, Abuja.
Phone: 0708 060 3000
4. Bolingo Hotel Towers
Address: 7 Independence Ave, Central Business Dis, Abuja.
Phone: 0703 666 9589
5. Grand Ibro Hotel
Address: 2121 Micheal Okpara Road Opposite Shelter Plaza, Wuse, Abuja.
6. Hotel Rosebud
Address: 33 Port Harcourt Cres, Garki 900001, Abuja.
Phone: 0703 191 4258
Continue to check our website for other hotels in Abuja that are actively hiring. We also recommend bookmarking or saving this page and reloading it on a regular basis to stay up to date on new hotel job openings in Abuja for SSCE and degree holders.
Hotel Jobs Requirements and Qualifications
Before applying for any of the hotel jobs in Abuja, there are a few things you should know. Depending on the position you’re looking for, you’ll have different responsibilities and qualifications. The following are some qualifications to meet in order to be considered for full-time work.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old in order to apply.
- Must be willing to work in a different setting.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume (Resume)
- Those seeking a position as a manager must possess good business, management, and interpersonal abilities.
- SSCE, OND/HND, and B.Sc., in any field of study are all acceptable.
- No degree
- Enthusiasm for learning and getting things done
- Application Letter (stating the position applying for)
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Interested candidates must have a strong sense of belonging to a team and be able to achieve deadlines in a variety of situations.
- Previous work experience will be beneficial.
Keep visiting our page to remain informed about new hotel job openings in Abuja. Please contact us if you have any inquiries about hotel jobs in Abuja. The team at Top Nigerian Jobs will get back to you as soon as possible.