The advertisement for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 has been announced and made available via the GAF Recruitment official portal @ https://gafonline.mil.gh Below you will see the basic information concerning the recruitment exercise, application form portal, requirements, as well as how to apply for the ongoing GAF Recruitment intake.
Before the recruiting application deadline, all eligible and interested applicants may apply online for the available positions. Education qualification, prerequisite, location, stipend & wage scale, selection method, application form & how to apply, closing date, relevant links, and other facts about the 2022 Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment can be found here.
The Ghana Military Forces are the country’s unified armed forces, which include the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The Ghanaian Ministry of Defense is in charge of the GAF.
This recruitment guide will address issues such as:
- When will GAF begin recruiting for the years2022?
- What is the procedure for applying for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2022?
- Has GAF begun recruiting for the year 2022?
- What is Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Official Portal?
- How can I see GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement?
- When is the Deadline for GAF Recruitment 2022.
Examine the admission requirements for the recruitment exercise in 2021/2022. The Ghana Armed Forces are recruiting generals and officers.
The Ghana Armed Forces is a non-discriminatory workplace. There are no authorized intermediaries, and the advertised job openings are not for sale. Anyone caught posing as an agent or middleman will face criminal charges, and those who interact with them do so at their own risk. Anyone caught with falsified documents will be arrested and prosecuted.
- www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng Login Portal 2022 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Chief Superintendent Salary Structure
- UBEC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Squadron Leader Salary Structure
- BPP Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
ELIGIBILITY FOR RECRUITMENT INTO THE GHANA ARMED FORCES IN GENERAL
- Be a naturalized Ghanaian citizen.
- Have a good moral character.
- You must be at least 20 years old and no more than 25 years old for Regular Commission and no more than 30 years old for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit as defined by the Ghana Armed Forces.
- Do not be tethered.
- Don’t get married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Males must be 1.68m (5′ 6″) tall and females must be 1.57m (5′ 2″) tall.
- Only military police should apply; male applicants must be 1.75m (5’9″) and female applicants must be 1.70m (5’7″).
- One of the following is required:
- WASSCE requirements: six credits (not less than C6) in Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science.
- SSSCE requirements: you must earn six credits (not less than a D) in Core English, Core Mathematics, and Core Science.
- GCE –O level requirements: five credits (not less than 6) in English, Mathematics, and Science, and GCE A-level: not less than D in three subjects.
Registration Guide For The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment | HOW TO APPLY
NB: The recruitment / enlistment exercise for the 2021/2022 intake of the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) has not yet begun. Once the Ghana Police Service Recruitment for 2021 begins, this page will be updated. Be wary of Fraudsters.
- Obtain a scratch card from a recognized regional post office for FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH50).
- Scratch the pin code lightly to reveal it. Until a record is successfully filed, the scratch card can be used three times.
- Visit http://www.gafrecruitment.com to access the recruitment portal.
- Examine the entrance requirements in detail.
- To access the applicant authentication page, click the Apply Now tab.
- Select your desired arm of service, type of commission, and click submit after entering your card serial number and pin code.
- From Pages 1 to 3, fill in your personal information and make a note of the following:
- Page 1: choose the job you want and fill out the rest of the form.
- Page 2: upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photo (200 x 180 pixels), input a valid e-mail address, personal cell phone number (233244123456), and any other relevant information.
- Page 3: select a tertiary institution from the list of schools by entering your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number, and WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number. Fill in your GPA/CWA from graduation and all other relevant information. Only scanned copies of the following documents should be uploaded: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- To see a summary page of all data provided, click the preview button. If any changes need to be made, read over this page carefully and click the back button.
- When you press the submit button, you will receive an immediate e-mail and text message with your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- If you are shortlisted, print and preserve a copy of the prepared report since you will be expected to present it. If you misplace your final report, return to the recruiting site, click on the Check Details tab, enter the unique identification number issued to you through sms/email, and request a reprint.
NB: Each scanned document to be uploaded (passport photo, WASSCE/SSCE results slip, and First Degree Certificate) should be no more than 1 Megabytes in size and only in JPEG picture format.