FG 774 000 Recruitment 2022 NDE Registration Form Portal | Obtain and Apply for Special Public Works (SPW) Application Form
2022 FG 774 000 Recruitment This page contains further information on the 774 000 NDE employment portal, Special Public Works Programme, SPW recruitment site specialpublicworks.gov.ng, how to apply for 774, 000 jobs, application form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the FG 774 000 recruitment start and end dates in this article. We’ve given you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
These details cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for the 774 000 NDE position without difficulty. So keep reading and follow all the instructions.
In each of Nigeria’s 774 local governments, the Federal Government employs 1000 workers. As a result, Nigeria has a total of 774,000 SPW jobs available.
The goal of the SPW Recruitment in 2022/2023 is to give employment possibilities in Nigeria for young and unskilled employees. This is the chance you’ve been looking for. Continue reading to find out more.
Make sure you are who you say you are before submitting your application. As long as you meet all the standards, you will be able to work with Special Public Works. If you’re looking for a job, keep reading. If not, you might be interested in other job openings in Nigeria.
Please be aware that Top Nigerian Jobs has no influence over the recruitment process at SPW. We supply you with the information you require to be chosen. The steps, requirements, and guidelines that will lead you to a successful application are detailed below.
Be wary of bogus phone calls and employment offers. In addition, the application form for the Special Public Works Recruitment for 2022/2023 is free. Do not pay anyone who promises to be able to assist you in getting this job.
Available Jobs For NDE Recruitment
- Furniture and Upholstery
- Aluminum / Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Plumbing and Pipe fittings
- Radio /TV Repairs
- Fashion design
- Auto Electrical (Battery Charging)
- Auto-Mechanic / Autotronics
- Production and Laying of Interlocking Blocks
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication
- Catering / Confectionery
- Event Planning /Management
Basic Requirements for FG 774 000 Recruitment
To be accepted by the National Directorate of Employment, you must meet the following standards.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong team spirit
- Knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to solve problems
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). It is necessary to receive credit in English.
- Candidates with a criminal record that includes offenses other than traffic violations will not be considered for employment with this organization.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively.
- All candidates must present a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter’s card.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate in any related field from a recognized university Bank Verification Number, Verify phone number.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment E-mail address that is valid
- Attendance at schools (names and addresses)
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
- Applicants for the NDE recruitment exercise must be under the age of 35.
774,000 NDE Special Public Works Programme 2022
The National Directorate of Employment Special Public Works Programme (SPW) is divided into various categories:
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTTS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
Summary of the NDE application form
1. Personal Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Local Government Area of Origin
- State of Origin
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- ID card
- A scanned copy of your recent Passport photograph is required
- Marital Status
2. Educational Background:
- No School
- Primary School
- Secondary School
You are required to tick the box(es) that match your educational experience
3. Year Of Graduation:
- Enter the year you graduated from school
4. Type of Qualification:
- Doctoral Degree
- Masters Degree
- Honors Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Undergraduate Diploma
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate Certificate
5. Employment record: If any
6. Year of Graduation: Enter the year you graduated from school
7. Course of Study: indicate the course of study etc
How to Apply for FG 774 000 Recruitment
The NDE registration is free and open to everybody, regardless of their background. There will be no prejudice of any kind. This is the chance you’ve been looking for. Follow the steps below to apply for any of the National Directorate of Employment’s open positions:
- Visit the official website of the National Directorate of Employment at https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/
- Go to the section on Jobs & Careers.
- Follow the website’s instructions.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
- Your application form should be printed.
If you are selected, you will be notified by email and scheduled for the next round of the recruitment process, which will lead to an exciting career with the agency.
NDE Recruitment Form Update 2022
We update this portal with the newest information about the National Directorate of Employment’s recruitment process from time to time. So, if you want FG SPW Update on the recruitment process, keep checking our page.